"Never say goodbye because goodbye means going away, and going away means forgetting."
i'm angelique, or angie, future conqueror of the world. i'd kill a man for mozzarella sticks though to be fair i'd kill a man for plenty of reasons. kristen bell is the light of my life. few things impress me. zachary quinto's eyebrows fall under this category of "few things." i'm a much greater person than i give myself credit for. harry potter, lost, and veronica mars are but a few of my great loves. i have a deep obsession with the marauders and the black family. someday the world will fall at my feet.
description by: witbending (patty)
LOST withdrawal is very painful.
Side effects may include:
- An overwhelming urge to call everyone ‘brotha’
- Random bouts of sadness
- The urge to find your destiny
- Drawing ‘Not Pennys Boat’ on your hand
- Immense sympathy for fictional characters even if some of them are manipulative bastards (I’m talking about you, Ben)
- Listening to ‘Life and Death’ on repeat
- And of course, endless Jears